top of page

British National (Overseas) visa

Hong Kong BN(O) Visa

This route is available to those with BN(O) status and their immediate family members (spouse or partner and children under the age of 18) and applications can be submitted from within or from outside the UK.

Are you...

  • a British national (overseas)?

  • 18 or older?

  • Living in Hong Kong, or the UK, Channel Islands or The Isle of Man?

  • Able to maintain and accommodate you and any dependants in the UK for at least six months?

  • Free from serious criminal convictions?

If you answered yes to all of the above, you may be eligible to apply now

Applicants can apply for leave to enter or remain in the UK for an initial period of 30 months extendable by a further 30 months or can apply for a single period of five years,

After a period of five years continuous residence in the UK, applicants can apply to settle in the UK and thereafter, having completed a further 12 months in the UK, they can apply for British citizenship.

During the initial residence period applicants will be permitted to live, work and study in the UK.

For further information, Contact us for a no obligation, free consultation

12 views0 comments


bottom of page